E-Markets’ has developed numerous software solutions that will help Seed Managers reduce errors, increase incremental sales, and decrease order-processing time.
Reduced inventory costs, 25% reduction in product returns, convenience for the customer and saving costs in customer service are often counted as the primary benefits of an online ordering system. Other important benefits include:
- Ordering and ERP systems that integrate with one another, which result in significantly reduced returns and order accuracy.
- Capturing preseason wholesale order intentions resulting in better production forecasting.
- Allocating inventory by region or customer, resulting in the product being in the right place for distribution.
- Showing inventory to retailers resulting in higher customer satisfaction.
- Integrated preseason ordering and ERP system provides a seamless information system that allows for on the spot information at anytime about any transaction
- Automated Plot result comparisons saves money on publishing and gives flexibility in sales presentations.
- Manage production contracts for specialty grains automatically and with the assurance that you have signed agreements before you ship any seed.